Tuesday 26 April 2016



Hi Followers.
This morning I did not know how the weather was going to turn out! Yesterday we had all weathers! Today it feels like snow but still waiting. I was going to wash my car but decided to hibernate and design this poster for my next workshop! I love bum bags (fanny pack in America!). I have started to use mine more often. The other week when I did the charity event it was very useful! I had a place to stash money, plasters, pens, paper and my phone without the hassle of "carrying it"! I clipped it on round my waist and away I went! I then used it to go to our monthly Chapeltown Forum meeting. Sometimes I just cannot be bothered to fill my handbag up and chuck it on my shoulders. I carry unnecessary stuff around me every day and the only thing I actually need are my keys, purse and phone! So I thought I might start the 90's trend of bum bags and what better than making your own! 
All is needed for this workshop is a fat quarter of main fabric and a fat quarter of lining (which needs to be stiffer or alternatively iron some light weight interfacing). A 10" zip and cotton webbing, which is long enough to fit around the waist. There are different methods of making the strap up. Either use press studs or a buckle...

I just want to mention that Chloe had her birthday sleep over the other week and I enjoyed it! I made marshmallows and honeycomb, which went down a treat! It amazed me how the sugary syrup turned into white fluff! Just thought I'd share the photographs!







No comments:

Post a Comment