Tuesday 5 April 2016

Chapeltown Charity Spring Fair

Only 3 more sleeps until it is our fundraiser event! We hope to raise lots of money for the Helipad Appeal, which statistically someone you know may need this valuable "pad" to save their life.
I will be working alongside my Mum be running the pop up tea room selling cakes and refreshments. We will also be serving afternoon tea to those who have already pre-booked.
I will be selling my handmade goodies; newborn baby booties, make up bags, shopping bags and more. Alongside my crafty makes will be more stall holders selling their creative makes as well as big names; Candle light and forever living products. I am looking forward to meeting everyone who are helping us and customers who will be supporting the event!
We have raffle prizes, tombolo and Fantastic top 3 prizes for those who attend on the day (these are the £1 entry fee). We are lucky to have great friends who are helping us on the day, so thank you friends! We are also very grateful to Haybrooks in Chapeltown who have helped us in producing leaflets, posters and banners and even distributed these leaflets in our local area!









Some of my products! Crochet baby booties, crochet baby cardigan, crochet flower brooches and hair slides. Also make up bags and shopping tote bags! 
These will also be available to purchase from my online shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment