Wednesday 30 September 2015

My crafts for sale in my tea room


My crafty creations for sale.


I love how my unit looks in the tea room! I really love to craft. I enjoy hearing what people say about my handmade items and luckily so far it has all been positive and kind!
Sewing, knitting and crocheting well and truly is good therapy for me. I can't always sew when I am in pain so if I am struggling it's good to snuggle on the sofa with the wool and hook or needles. It also stops me from falling asleep! Sewing is good as I can make my projects up more quickly than I can with the wool version of crafts. It is more productive though to produce a production line. Depending on what project I am working on I will cut out all my pieces. Then commence on the sewing. I then iron the seams or creases and continue to sew. I find I can produce more finished products in doing so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment