Wednesday 23 September 2015

Getting ready for long crispy walks with my slouchy hats

I have been busy knitting and crocheting slouchy hats in between of crocheting Christmas tree decorations. After all I am keep being reminded that Christmas is not that far away. I nipped into Atkinsons in town yesterday after my visit to the hospital. They had a good sale on some of the wool... and what was even better is that it was glittery and a very good make! I have crochet some lovely sparkly Christmas trees and now making some sparkly owls. Once I have made my sparkly owl I will post a photograph


. I do like this time of year. Autumn is my favourite season. I love the smell of bonfires and know that it will not be long that I will be cutting those chestnuts and roasting them. I also love the colours around me with the fallen Autumn leaves. It then dawns on me as the night draws in and the cold crisp air turns that bit colder that it will soon be the dreaded winter. Lets enjoy Autumn  first though....

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop where I sell my handmade crafting creations. Keep your head warm with one of my slouchy over sized hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment