Wednesday 9 December 2015

It's nearly Christmas!


I had my last crafting class (for this year) last night and enjoyed teaching my students how to make a reversible sack. These patterns can also be adapted to make laundry bags,  cosmetic bags or even a wine bag as a gift! I have recently published a step-by-step guide on how to make a Christmas stocking, which can be found on the following link https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1064137630.

The last few months I have been busy building a stock of handmade christmas decorations and gifts to sell and now having a rest from all these Christmassy I have taken to dressmaking. I have nearly finished a lovely dress I am making for a wedding and will be starting on this jacket. I am using New Look patterns and will review once I have finished. The dress pattern is New Look 6123 and the jacket is New Look 6028.



No comments:

Post a Comment